B. Consultations, research and projects
1. Évaluation de la Qualité – Région MEDA in Engineering Education”, member of the Egyptian team, the partners are 14 Arabian and 8 EU institutes, funded by Tempus program, Project No. JEP 30092-2002, European Union, 2004-2005.
2. Technical assessment of the engineers of Egyptian Iron and Steel Company (EISCO), Helwan, September 2004.
3. Evaluation of a patent, submitted to Academy of Scientific Research and Technology, Ministry of Higher Education, April 2004.
4. Evaluation of a patent, submitted to Academy of Scientific Research and Technology, Ministry of Higher Education, August 2003.
5. Self Study of FECU, Performance Evaluation and Development Center, Cairo University, July 2003.
6. Evaluation of the advancement of forming machines offer from EF 5 ½” DG to AIS 6 ¼” DG and AIS 4 ¼” TG, Glass Containers Company, 10 of Ramadan City, Draft-Version July 2003.
7. Towards Egyptian standards in the field of information technology, Computer Engineering Department, FECU and Egyptian organization for standardization and quality control, Ministry of Industry, Egypt, July 2003.
8. Energy system in the Egyptian salts and minerals Co. Fayoum (EMISAL), June 2003.
9. Financial and technical evaluation of international offers for importing and constructing the main units of glass containers factory, Glass Containers Company, Private Sector, 10 of Ramadan City, April 2003.
10. Revision of Implementation of the contract between ARCOSTEEL, Egypt and POSEC, S. Korea, for Delivery and Erection Supervision of a Plant for Special Steel at City of Sadat, ARCOSTEEL, Sadat City, 2002.
11. Feasibility Study (Market, Technical and Economical) for Construction of New Rolling Mill, The Egyptian Company for Iron and Steel Products, Suez, Private Sector, March 2001.
12. Technical and economical assessment of the pollution abatement project of Egyptian Iron and Steel Company (EISCO), Helwan. Sponsored by: Egyptian Environmental Affairs Agency and World Bank, Cairo, Jan. 2001.
13. Feasibility Study for Construction of New Steel Plant, Misr Iron and Steel Company (Second Plant), Private Sector, July 2000.
14. Evaluation of tender for sale of complete production line for rebar of National Metals Industry Co., Sponsored by: MEGA for Trade and Investment, Cairo, May 2000.
15. Evaluation of Alexandria Co. for Steel Works, Sponsored by: MEGA for Trade and Investment, Merghem – Alexandria, April 2000.
16. Evaluation and analysis of rolling mill productivity, yield, mill utilization and cost accounting for United Steel Work, Helwan, July-Sept. 1999.
17. Evaluation and analysis of rolling mill productivity, yield, mill utilization and cost accounting for Misr Iron and Steel Company (MISCO), 6 October City, June-Sept. 1999.
18. Feasibility Study for Construction of New Steel Plant, Global Steel Company, Private Sector, March 1999.
19. Technical evaluation of a contract for constructing a hot rolling mill plant, Alexandria Metal Company for Import & Export (El-Megharbel), Jan 1999.
20. Installation of a New Steel Plant, Member of Executive Committee, Global Steel Company, Private Sector, July 1998 – Sept. 1999.
21. National Computer Net for Linkage of Engineering Libraries, Ministry of Higher Education and Word Bank, 1998.
22. Feasibility Study (Market, Technical and Economical) for Construction of Soft Drinks Project, Nile Delta for Paper Production, Private Sector, Aug. 1997.
23. Installation of a New Iron and Steel Production Plant, Member of the Consultation Team, The Egyptian Company for Iron and Steel Product, Privet Sector, 1996-1998.
24. Development of Aluminum Smelter at Nage-Hammady, Member of Cairo University Team, Aluminum Company of Egypt (Egyptalum), 1995-2000.
25. Member of Proposal Implementation Monitoring Committees, Engineering Education Development Project (EEDP), Ministry of Higher Education - World Bank, 1995-1998.
26. Data Base for Intercity Road Transport Policy Formulation, Ministry of Transport, Transport Planning Authority, Sponsored by: Development Research and Technological Planning Center, Cairo University, May 1997.
27. Member of New Kasr El-Aini Educational Hospital Committee, Reviewing Air Conditioning and Refrigeration System, Cairo University, 1995.
28. Energy Rationalization in Air-Conditioning Systems in Cairo, The project has been implemented through the Energy Research Center, Cairo University, 1995.